We know what you’re up against:
- Rise in international legal disputes and patent litigation, especially in the technology sector
- Considerable pressure on cost control in an increasingly competitive environment
- Stricter regulatory requirements (e.g. anti-bribery legislation)
Patent offices are more reluctant to grant broad patents unless concrete examples of the invention can be shown. China and Canada now require patent applicants to provide experimental data in the text of the application to show that they are in possession of the invention on the filing date.
You can rely on our solutions:
- Deep domain expertise and solid references (prominent global law firms, patent offices, European Patent Office)
- Understanding of the differences between legal systems as well as awareness of the problems created by the absence of equivalents
- Fully secure file transfers and ability to manage all file formats
- Transparent pricing, with different services depending on individual needs, allows you to control translation costs
We provide: OCR services, legal translation (sworn translation, notarial certificates, legalizations, apostilles), summary translation, document identification and review, (legal) transcription, statistical machine translation, translation and revision, interpretation
In the patent realm, we deal with European and international applications, patent litigation, renewals, filing papers, patent validations, claims, abstracts, patent Specifications and drawings.