Sunrise is the largest private telecommunications provider in Switzerland, that covers the full range of telecommunications: Mobile, landline network, Internet and digital TV.
Prior to entering into a partnership with Xplanation, Sunrise dealt with the following problems:
- Inconsistent quality from existing suppliers.
- Lack of understanding of local needs (tone of voice, audience targeted, style of translated content).
- Delays in receiving translations.
To meet Sunrise’s needs, Xplanation provided a solution consisting of the following:
- Dedicated account management to work specifically on understanding and communicating the Sunrise brand identity, goals and expectations to the pool of translators.
- Carefully selected and tested core translator pool.
- Service differentiation with introduction of “transcreation” and on-site copywriting for high-impact content
- A-la-carte pricing allows users to choose different services, as well as varying delivery speeds and levels of quality, always with native linguists.
- Intuitive technology such as the Tstream® Portal, which enables real-time ordering of translations and project tracking.
Results for Sunrise
1. Quality is a given
- Extensive ramp-up with all local stakeholders to ensure dialogue with creative teams in Switzerland (message, style preferences, audience and tone were all discussed in detail early on)
- Hand-picked in-country professional translators and transcreators who work solely with Sunrise
- Systematic feedback loop to incorporate changes requested by Sunrise stakeholders into the final copy, the translation memories and/or local validation.
2. Time-to-market guarantee
- Translation memory technology allows previously translated content to be reused and boosts consistency, hence increasing translation speed and quality, while reducing costs.
- A dedicated pool of translators is on call to handle different quality levels, different subject-matter copy as well as urgent and express requests (58% of all work is delivered within 48 hours).
3. Ease of doing business
- Over 250 authorized users can order projects in a few clicks using the secure Tstream® Portal.
- Once the project has been ordered, there is no need to approve quotations since global pricing is in place.
- A single point of contact (dedicated project management team) ensures a seamless information flow.
4. Cost reduction
- Centralized translation memories result in 17.2% savings in the first full year of partnership.
- Quarterly KPI tracking report.
How does Sunrise’s benefit from working with Xplanation?
- Sunrise now receives the desired high level of quality, and the company can thus rest assured that its messages reach and resonate with their internal and external audiences.
- Xplanation has established processes and procedures according the specific needs and requirements of Sunrise.
- Constant review of best practices: Xplanation understands and supports the goals and strategies of Sunrise, and thus strives to provide optimal results by challenging existing solutions.
Tailor-made solutions are available to meet the different needs of Sunrise’s numerous stakeholders.