If you are here, it means you need medical translation services.
You are in the right place; we manage translation projects for big players in the Medical & Healthcare industry around the world.
Life Sciences translations need to meet quality standards, and we assure them thanks to a global network of vetted, professional translators, adhering to the EN 15038, ISO 17100 and ISO 2001 quality standards.
You can rely on our medical translation services
You can fully rely on our medical translation and localization solutions for your Life Science Company or organization.
The results you will get:
- A fully integrated workflow with 100% traceability and the ability to perform in-country review (ICR) online, in a totally secure environment
- EN 15038, ISO 17100 and ISO 9001 quality standards
- Reliable and consistent baseline quality, with domain expertise and smart terminology tools to guarantee your translations are right first time
- Software localization, layout and multimedia services to adapt to your evolving needs
- On-time delivery
- Transparent pricing
We can help you with:
- Website & Digital Content Translation
- Medical transcription
- IFUs (Instructions of Use)
- Patient information leaflets
- Safety reports
- SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Corporate communication
- And much more
Satisfied customers in life sciences industry
Getinge Infection Control on Xplanation’s value:
“What differentiates Xplanation is speed and value. Not only are they very responsive to our fast-changing requirements, they are able to guide us through new processes and help us gain efficiencies continuously. Xplanation provide high-quality translations consistently, and they support our international growth by offering scale and expertise in technology. For a similar volume of translation year-on-year, our translation budget has reduced by more than 20% thanks to Xplanation.”
Ms Karin Fischer, Global marketing manager at Getinge Group.